For all your PC requirements
BluePoint does not rely on outdated methods of protecting your computer such as definitions, signatures or behavioral detection. Many security products rely on lists of known "bad" software; this approach will never secure your PC effectively as all viruses begin as unknown files. BluePoint Security combines the most powerful technologies, Cloud Antivirus + Whitelisting, to secure your PC from malicious software. Complete protection utilizing a simple but extremely effective "deny the unknown" approach. This new and refreshing approach blocks malicious software before an infection occurs, providing you with peace of mind and confidence when browsing the Internet.
“Rogue software is one of the most difficult threats to protect against...” - Malware Research Group.
By definition rogue products are of unknown, questionable, or dubious value. One rogue category that is rampant nowadays is anti-spyware protection. It is a very lucrative market and very difficult to combat since the number of rogue software is increasing every day. Organizations that make rogue software are making millions by tricking people in buying their fake anti-spyware products. This is mostly because they use very aggressive advertising and rogue products don’t exhibit malicious behavior. They are regularly altered to evade detection, they go unnoticed by your traditional antivirus product. BluePoint Security is everything but traditional. Our combination of Cloud Antivirus and Whitelisting is breaking parameters. MRG tested BluePoint Security and 13 other antimalware products in January 2010 in a test called Software Execution Prevention Test.
BluePoint Security Personal Edition
Zero-Day Threat Protection
- "Deny the Unknown" - if we don't know you, you're not coming in.
E-mail Attachment Protection
- Protection against the execution of e-mail attachment binaries.
Automatic Malware Removal
- BluePoint's engine has the ability to automatically remove detected malware.
- Configure BluePoint to run a scan of your computer on your terms.
- Password protect BluePoint to prevent the execution of unapproved applications.
Stops Identity Theft
- Intelligent technology that protects you from identity theft.
- Allows for BluePoint to monitor the attempted execution of an application.
Create Customized Rule Sets
- Create your own local Rule Set of approved applications.
Low CPU Usage
- Integrated advanced performance capabilities to utilize your computer's resources effectively.
- Disk Space: Minimum 20MB.
- Processor: 600 MHZ or greater.
- Memory: 128MB or greater.
- Internet Access: Downloading program updates and threat scanning.
- Pre-requisite: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed automatically (if not already installed).
The BluePoint Security Personal Edition is currently compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server, and Windows 7.
JUST: 26.86 EUR
30 Days no question asked refund guarantee according to seller terms and conditions.