Traditional professional radio programming applications are designed for traditional radio stations that can and expect to pay thousands of dollars for extremely sophisticated and complex software. But what if that's not you?
If you need a simple, affordable, reliable solution to automating your broadcasting needs, RadioBOSS is the solution you've been looking for.
Whether it's building and scheduling crossfaded programming for your terrestrial or Internet radio station, creating the right audio atmosphere in your restaurant or store, or broadcasting from live events, RadioBoss has been the choice of thousands of broadcasters just like you for the past five years.
RadioBOSS makes it easy and fast to convert and manage audio assets, build playlists with advertising support, hourly blocks, rotations, crossfading, automatic leveling and other professional-level features and play your playlists to your local, terrestrial or Internet broadcasting system.
Produce professional, sophisticated audio programming for a fraction of the cost of other radio programming applications. Robust support for Internet broadcasters. Supports Internet streaming (HTTP, MMS and FTP), automatically sending metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file) and using streamed Internet audio in playlists.
Work the way you want. RadioBOSS lets you grab, use and work with your preferred audio formats, Winamp and DirectX plugins, multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc) individualized RadioBOSS profiles and playlist within playlists.
Create sophisticated professional playlists with crossfade support, automatic volume leveling, timed announcements, block rotations, advertising volume enhancement and more.
RadioBOSS's five years of continuous improvement and enhancement means you can trust RadioBOSS to play unattended for days, weeks and months.
RadioBOSS provides professional radio programming engineering and automation at a fraction of what other applications cost. If you're creating programming for a terrestrial or Internet radio station, RadioBOSS lets you build sophisticated playlists with the professional features you need.
RadioBOSS is also a simple to use solution to create background music for a wide range of venues: clubs, bars, restaurants, gyms and health clubs. With RadioBOSS, you can quickly create the right background music for your business and RadioBOSS will run unattended and trouble-free for months at a time.
An extremely stable Player application that controls when and how playlists are played.
A built-in format converter so you can use the audio assets you already have on disk or hard drive.
A simple-to-use music database to locate, track, annotate and manage your audio assets.
A robust playlist generator with professional functionality including playlist templates, "playlists within playlists" and more.
The components of RadioBOSS:
The Player is the central component of RadioBOSS. With it you can:
- Launch and edit playlists.
- Set playlist schedules.
- Convert files between mp3, wma, wav, ogg and various CD audio formats.
- For advertising, specify volume increase.
- Automatic volume leveling, crossfading and silence trimming.
- Use the 'playlist within playlist' to create sophisticated multi-hour audio programming.
- Include Internet streams (HTTP, MMS and FTP) in your playlists.
- Apply a wide range of audio effects including echo, reverb, flanger, tempo, pitch.
- Improve the quality of any given audio asset with RadioBOSS' 12-band equalizer.
- Use your WinAMP and DirectX (through AdaptX) plugins for even more sophisticated audio engineering.
- Output either simple duel channel (basic stereo) or taking advantage of the multichannel card installed in your PC (4.0, 5.1, 7.1, etc.) output multiple channels.
- Output metadata (upload to FTP, HTTP request, text or XML file).
- Supports Internet streaming.
- Supports individual configuration profiles - set up RadioBOSS to your specifications.
The Playlist Generator creates playlists.
- Automatically generate playlists for a given duration.
- Generates playlists quickly using and reusing playlist templates.
- Supports multiple generation options.
- Create playlists with rotations.
- Create playlists with jingles.
- Create playlists with hour markers and commercials.
The Music Database organizes your audio assets.
- Automatic indexing supports quick searches.
- Filter and sort to work with just records you want.
- Automatically tracks usage statistics.
- Tag any audio asset, regardless of format.
- Tag mutiple audio assets.
- Add comments to any audio asset.
You can download a trial version HERE.
Minimum System Requirements:
Computer: 800MHz processor or higher, 512Mb RAM, 50Mb disk free space, 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor;
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Seven;
JUST: 139.95 EUR
JUST: 169.95 EUR
VAT may apply to EU orders. The total price inclusive of applicable taxes will be displayed before the order is transmitted.
30 Days no question asked refund guarantee according to seller terms and conditions.